Why choose the car leasing from Inbank?
Applying for car leasing from Inbank is easy, you will get the response to your application within one working day, and a down payment and comprehensive insurance are not required. You can spread the monthly payments over six years maximum and the car will be yours.
The interest rate of car leasing is low: from 5.9% per year.
No down payment is required and comprehensive insurance is voluntary.
Period 24-72 months.
You will get the response to your application in one working day and if it is positive, you can sign the agreement straightaway.
Applying for car leasing is easy
Applying for car leasing is easy
Sign the agreement
Buy the vehicle
Terms and conditions of car leasing
Amount: 15 000 - 25 000 euros
Period: 24 - 72 months
Interest rate: 5.9% to 9.9% per year depending on the terms and conditions offered to you
Agreement fee: 1.5% of the loan amount, min. 190 euros
Agreement administration fee: 2.50 euros per month, which is included in the monthly repayment
We can offer you car leasing if:
- You are at least 21 years old and an Estonian citizen or a residence permit holder
- your net monthly income is at least 600 euros
- you perform your financial obligations appropriately
- you submit a copy of the registration certificate of the purchased vehicle within seven days of the payout of the credit amount using the e-mail address email@example.com
- you authorise us to establish a registered pledge on the vehicle to be acquired within the scope of the car leasing agreement
If you are a new client of Inbank or if you want to enter into a recurring agreement, you must identify yourself physically and you can do it by visiting an Omniva or Inbank branch. The identity documents we accept are the ID card, passport and residence permit of the Republic of Estonia.
We will pay out the loan amount within one working day of signing the agreement and confirming your identity.
Early repayment of the loan
You can repay the car leasing amount to us early at any time either in part or in full, and if you do so, you will not have to pay interest or other fees for the time you did not use the loan. In order to do this, you must submit a written request to Inbank’s customer service indicating the amount to be repaid and the date. We will then inform you of the final amount left to pay. The fee for early termination of the loan agreement is:
- 0.5% of the amount to be repaid if less than one year is left until the expiry of the agreement at the moment of repayment.
- 1% of the amount to be repaid if more than one year is left until the expiry of the agreement at the moment of repayment.
Establishment of registered pledge
The establishment of a registered pledge on the vehicle to be bought is a premise to entering into a car leasing agreement. The registered pledge agreement means that you will remain the owner of the vehicle, but we will have the right to demand sale of the car if you run into difficulties with repayments. Inbank will establish the registered pledge after the car has been registered in your name. You will authorise us to establish the registered pledge during entry into the loan agreement.
Important information before entering into the agreement
Think carefully whether car leasing is a suitable option considering your needs and financial status.
- Read the agreement and the terms and conditions carefully before you sign the agreement and don’t hesitate to ask if you need more information.
- Think about the risk you can afford to take. Please be aware that we will have the right to demand the sale of your car if you run into difficulties with the repayments.
- Read about the different car financing options offered by Inbank on our website and don’t hesitate to ask our customer service for assistance.
- Review the terms and conditions again after signing the agreement. This way, you can be sure that you will perform your obligations correctly and when due.
- We will always be a good partner to you. If you would like to change a loan for another product of ours or you run into difficulties with the performance of your obligations, please let us know. This will allow you to avoid the sale of the vehicle, additional expenses and litigation.
- Read our letters carefully and let us know immediately if your contact details change.
Loan is a financial obligation. Before you submit the application, please assess your financial position and think about whether you really need the loan so you can be sure that you are able to repay the loan. You may have to pay default interest and compensate for debt collection expenses if you fail to make payments when due and may make it difficult for you to obtain future loans from Inbank and other financial institutions. Before you decide we recommend you to read the information on the consumer website of the Financial Supervision Authority www.minuraha.ee, the terms and conditions of the loan, credit disclaimer examples and the pre-contractual information.