The most convenient way
to purchase a car
Why choose auto24 leasing?
- Response to your application within one working day.
- No down payment or comprehensive insurance required.
- Monthly payments can be distributed to up to 6 years.
- The car belongs to you.
Calculate auto24 leasing monthly payment
Down payment from 0 €
Interest rate from 5.9%
Period 24-72 months
The money will be transferred within one working day of entry into the agreement
Applying for auto24 leasing is easy
Choose a suitable vehicle, log in to Inbank Internet Bank with an ID-card or mobile-ID and fill in the auto24 leasing application.
Check terms and conditions, sign the agreement
We will send you the auto24 leasing contract that you can sign with ID-card or mobile-ID. The contract can also be signed at Inbank office. With the agreement, you also authorize Inbank to set up a registered security over your vehicle valid until the end of the credit period.
If you are not a client who has already been identified by Inbank, you need to identify yourself at an Omniva or Inbank office. You can choose the suitable option before you sign the agreement.
Purchase the vehicle
We will transfer the credit amount to your account within one working day of entry into the agreement. You can then use the money to buy the chosen vehicle.
- Excellent yearly interest rate from 5.9% to 9.9%, depending on the terms and conditions offered to you.
- The agreement fee is 1.5% of the credit amount, min. 190 euros.
- The monthly administration fee of the agreement is 2.50 euros, which is included in the monthly repayment.
We can offer you auto24 leasing if:
- You are at least 21 years old and an Estonian citizen or hold a residence permit
- Your monthly income is at least 600 euros
- You perform your financial obligations appropriately
- You submit a copy of the technical passport of the purchased vehicle within seven days of the payout of the credit amount using the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- You authorise us to set a registered pledge on the vehicle to be acquired within the scope of the auto24 leasing contract
We ask you to come and identify yourself at an Inbank or Omniva branch when you enter into the contract. You will need an identity document (ID card, passport or residence permit card) during identification. See the locations of Inbank and Omniva branches. We will transfer the loan amount to your bank account within one working day of signing the agreement and confirming your identity.
Early repayment of the loan
You can repay the auto24 leasing amount to us early at any time either in part or in full, and if you do so, you will not have to pay interest or other fees for the time you did not use the loan. In order to do this, you must submit a written request to Inbank’s customer service indicating the amount to be repaid and the date. We will then inform you of the final amount left to repay. The fee for early termination of the loan agreement is:
- 0.5% of the amount to be repaid if less than one year is left until the expiry of the agreement at the moment of repayment.
- 1% of the amount to be repaid if more than one year is left until the expiry of the agreement at the moment of repayment.
Establishment of registered pledge
An agreement on the establishment of a registered pledge is a precondition to entry into an auto24 leasing contract, which means that you will remain the owner of the vehicle, but we will have the right to demand the sale of the vehicle if you run into difficulties with repayments. Inbank will establish the registered pledge after the vehicle has been registered in your name. You will authorise us to establish the registered pledge during entry into the loan agreement.
Important information before entering into the contract
Think carefully whether auto24 leasing is a suitable option considering your needs and financial status.
- Read the contract and the terms and conditions carefully before you sign it and don’t hesitate to ask if you need more information.
- Think about the risk you can afford to take. Please be aware that we will have the right to demand the sale of your car if you run into difficulties with the repayments.
- Read about the different car financing options offered by Inbank on our website and don’t hesitate to ask our customer service for assistance.
- After entering into the contract, review the conditions again. This way, you can be sure that you will perform your obligations correctly and at the right time.
- We will always be a good partner to you. If you would like to change a loan for another product of ours or you run into difficulties with the performance of your obligations, please let us know. This will allow you to avoid the sale of the vehicle, additional expenses and litigation.
- Read our letters carefully and let us know immediately if your contact details change.
You will get a response to an application submitted on our website or at a branch within one working day. You can also sign the loan agreement straight away if the response is positive.
Inbank accepts only digitally confirmed account statements (in .bdoc, .asice, .sce format). You can download it from your home bank’s internet bank. If you present an account statement from Swedbank or SEB, it has to be in a digitally confirmed format. If you present an account statement from any other bank, you first need to download it as a PDF file and then sign it yourself using DigiDoc programme. Make sure you also check guidelines for sending account statement. If you have saved the account statement in your computer, you can upload it to the loan application page. In case the account statement uploading still does not work, we ask you to send the statement to e-mail address email@example.com.
The auto24 leasing sum is transferred to your bank account within one working day after signing the contract and successful identification. After that, you can enter into a purchase and sale contract with the seller. You must take care of everything required in relation to the purchase of the vehicle, incl. registering the change of vehicle owner with the Road Administration within 7 working days. Make sure you also read the useful advice when buying a vehicle issued by the Consumer Protection Board. The easiest place to register the purchase and sale is the e-service of the Road Administration.
Yes, sale documents have to be presented to the bank within 7 days after the auto24 leasing sum has been transferred. After that Inbank sets up a registered security over the purchased car, which means that we have the right to demand the sale of the vehicle if you are facing difficulties with repayments. If you fail to submit the required documents within 7 days, the bank has the right to amend the terms and conditions of the agreement unilaterally by increasing the interest rate by the rate indicated in the agreement. The agreement amendment fee must be paid for the amendment.
Taking out comprehensive insurance is not mandatory when you sign an auto24 leasing agreement. However, we still advise you to do so, as this will protect you against the most common losses irrespective of who causes the accident. Getting motor third party liability insurance for your vehicle is mandatory.
The auto24 leasing amount can be 15,000 to 25,000 euros. The sale price of the vehicle is not limited – the cost of the vehicle you buy may exceed the loan amount. We don’t require a down payment from you. You can also purchase a different vehicle from what is shown in the application, provided that the sale price of the vehicle is no more than 10% cheaper than the original one.
All Estonian citizens or residence permit holders who are at least 21 years old, have an excellent credit record and have a monthly net income of at least 600 euros may apply for an auto24 leasing.
Since the auto24 leasing amount is transferred directly to your current account and you enter into the purchase and sale contract with the seller yourself, then the vehicle immediately belongs to you, both during and after the contract period. Inbank sets up a registered security over the purchased vehicle, which means that we have the right to demand selling the car if you are facing difficulties with your monthly payments. If you would like to sell your vehicle during the credit period upon your own wish, please notify Inbank customer service.
auto24 leasing has several advantages that allow you to buy the vehicle you want:
- You will receive an answer to your application within one working day.
- No down payment is required.
- Comprehensive insurance is not mandatory.
- Excellent interest rate from 5.9% to 9.9% yearly and repayment period of 24-72 months.
- There is no restriction on the age of the vehicle to be purchased.
- In the case of traditional leasing, the vehicle belongs to the lessor during the leasing period, but if you buy the vehicle with an auto24 leasing, it is immediately yours.