The most convenient way
to purchase a car
Why choose auto24 leasing?
- Response to your application within one working day.
- No down payment or comprehensive insurance required.
- Monthly payments can be distributed to up to 6 years.
- The car belongs to you.
Calculate auto24 leasing monthly payment
Down payment from 0 €
Interest rate from 5.9%
Period 24-72 months
The money will be transferred within one working day of entry into the agreement
Applying for auto24 leasing is easy
Choose a suitable vehicle, log in to Inbank Internet Bank with an ID-card or mobile-ID and fill in the auto24 leasing application.
Check terms and conditions, sign the agreement
We will send you the auto24 leasing contract that you can sign with ID-card or mobile-ID. The contract can also be signed at Inbank office. With the agreement, you also authorize Inbank to set up a registered security over your vehicle valid until the end of the credit period.
If you are not a client who has already been identified by Inbank, you need to identify yourself at an Omniva or Inbank office. You can choose the suitable option before you sign the agreement.
Purchase the vehicle
We will transfer the credit amount to your account within one working day of entry into the agreement. You can then use the money to buy the chosen vehicle.
- Excellent yearly interest rate from 5.9% to 9.9%, depending on the terms and conditions offered to you.
- The agreement fee is 1.5% of the credit amount, min. 190 euros.
- The monthly administration fee of the agreement is 2.50 euros, which is included in the monthly repayment.
Requirements for applying for auto24 leasing
- You are at least 21 years old and an Estonian citizen or holder of a residence permit.
- Your monthly income is at least 600 euros.
- Your credit record is excellent.
- Within 7 days after the credit sum has been transferred, you must submit a copy of the technical passport of the purchased vehicle on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- With the auto24 leasing contract, you authorize us to set up a registered security over the purchased vehicle.
The maximum credit amount depends on the applicant’s monthly income and obligations. Monthly repayments are divided equally across the entire contract period, except for the residual value of the vehicle, which is paid together with the last monthly payment. In the case of a temporary residence permit, we can enter into the credit agreement until the expiry date of the residence permit.
When signing the credit agreement we ask you to visit either Inbank or Omniva office to identify yourself. You will need an identity document (ID-card, passport or residence card) in the course of the identification process. See the locations of Inbank and Omniva offices. The credit sum will be transferred within one working day of entry into the agreement.
Early repayment of the loan
You can repay the entire credit sum or parts of it early at any time. Please submit the relevant application if you wish to terminate the agreement, which allows us to tell you the exact amount that needs to be paid.
The early repayment fee is:
- 0.5% of the amount to be repaid if less than one year is left until the expiry of the agreement at the moment of the repayment.
- 1% of the amount to be repaid if more than one year is left until the expiry of the agreement at the moment of the repayment.
Setting up a registered security
The prerequisite for the conclusion of an auto24 leasing agreement is setting up a registered security for the vehicle to be purchased. Setting up a registered security means that you own the car, but we have the right to demand the sale of a car if you encounter difficulties in repaying the loan. Inbank will set up the registered security after the car has been registered to your name. You will give us an authorization to set up the registered security when entering into the credit agreement.
Important information before signing the agreement
Consider carefully whether auto24 leasing is an appropriate choice for your needs and financial situation.
- Before signing the contract, please read carefully the contract and terms and conditions and feel free to ask for more information.
- Think well about how much risk you can afford. Please note that we have the right to request the sale of your car if you are facing difficulties with the repayment of the loan.
- See alternative options for car financing on our website and feel free to ask for help from our customer service.
- Once you have signed the agreement, see terms and conditions again. This way you can be sure that you are meeting your commitments in the right way and at the right time.
- We are always a good partner for you. If you would like to switch your loan to another product or have difficulties in meeting your commitments, let us know. This way you can prevent selling your car, additional costs and litigation.
- Read our letters carefully and let us know right away if your contact information changes.
You will get a response to an application submitted on our website or at a branch within one working day. You can also sign the loan agreement straight away if the response is positive.
Inbank accepts only digitally confirmed account statements (in .bdoc, .asice, .sce format). You can download it from your home bank’s internet bank. If you present an account statement from Swedbank or SEB, it has to be in a digitally confirmed format. If you present an account statement from any other bank, you first need to download it as a PDF file and then sign it yourself using DigiDoc programme. Make sure you also check guidelines for sending account statement. If you have saved the account statement in your computer, you can upload it to the loan application page. In case the account statement uploading still does not work, we ask you to send the statement to e-mail address email@example.com.
The auto24 leasing sum is transferred to your bank account within one working day after signing the contract and successful identification. After that, you can enter into a purchase and sale contract with the seller. You must take care of everything required in relation to the purchase of the vehicle, incl. registering the change of vehicle owner with the Road Administration within 7 working days. Make sure you also read the useful advice when buying a vehicle issued by the Consumer Protection Board. The easiest place to register the purchase and sale is the e-service of the Road Administration.
Yes, sale documents have to be presented to the bank within 7 days after the auto24 leasing sum has been transferred. After that Inbank sets up a registered security over the purchased car, which means that we have the right to demand the sale of the vehicle if you are facing difficulties with repayments. If you fail to submit the required documents within 7 days, the bank has the right to amend the terms and conditions of the agreement unilaterally by increasing the interest rate by the rate indicated in the agreement. The agreement amendment fee must be paid for the amendment.
Taking out comprehensive insurance is not mandatory when you sign an auto24 leasing agreement. However, we still advise you to do so, as this will protect you against the most common losses irrespective of who causes the accident. Getting motor third party liability insurance for your vehicle is mandatory.
The auto24 leasing amount can be 15,000 to 25,000 euros. The sale price of the vehicle is not limited – the cost of the vehicle you buy may exceed the loan amount. We don’t require a down payment from you. You can also purchase a different vehicle from what is shown in the application, provided that the sale price of the vehicle is no more than 10% cheaper than the original one.
All Estonian citizens or residence permit holders who are at least 21 years old, have an excellent credit record and have a monthly net income of at least 600 euros may apply for an auto24 leasing.
Since the auto24 leasing amount is transferred directly to your current account and you enter into the purchase and sale contract with the seller yourself, then the vehicle immediately belongs to you, both during and after the contract period. Inbank sets up a registered security over the purchased vehicle, which means that we have the right to demand selling the car if you are facing difficulties with your monthly payments. If you would like to sell your vehicle during the credit period upon your own wish, please notify Inbank customer service.
auto24 leasing has several advantages that allow you to buy the vehicle you want:
- You will receive an answer to your application within one working day.
- No down payment is required.
- Comprehensive insurance is not mandatory.
- Excellent interest rate from 5.9% to 9.9% yearly and repayment period of 24-72 months.
- There is no restriction on the age of the vehicle to be purchased.
- In the case of traditional leasing, the vehicle belongs to the lessor during the leasing period, but if you buy the vehicle with an auto24 leasing, it is immediately yours.